Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time flies when you're having fun!

Is that true? Does time fly when you're having fun? Or does it just fly? Every time I think about updating my blog, I think I would rather be vegitating on the couch. But here we go.

Jack's birthday was February 15th. 8 yrs old. We spent the weekend in Traverse City with Craig's family. One night and one day at Great Wolf Lodge (the boys love it..and so do Jack and Heath)so we sometime go for birthdays. We used a gift card we had gotten for Christmas and stayed on a weeknight....














We also stayed over at Chris and Renee's. The boys always have such a great time at their aunt and uncle's.
Valentine's day was in there too, but I didn't document it. Craig and I bought the boys some of their favorite fruit chews and fruit drinks (100% fruit of course) and Craig bought me flowers and candy....good man!

Then it was my birthday...it went on for days....which I love...I'm one of the few who think the day you were born is still a big deal after the age of 21.......I drove to Chicago and spent the weekend with Joyel. It was so fun...no schedule, lots of food....shopping....laughing...we did a lot of laughing.

I bought the boys a Lego set from the Lego store...this is the John Hancock Center (for those of you who aren't geographically inclined...which I'm not) I got to see my Aunt Cindy as well. She took Joyel and I too lunch at Maggiano's...if you haven't been there...GO! (and order the mushroom ravioli! Yum!...I just drooled a little) Thank you again, Aunt Cindy. I love you!


Jim and Sue came down while I was gone and entertained the boys in my stead. The house was clean; the laundry done...the dishes done...ship shape! Thank you, again, Jim and Sue! I love you!


Now it's March. No long drawn out winter for us...it was 55 today. Ahhh, spring is right around the corner. I have spring fever bad....dusting, painting...all sorts of shananagins! We are heading to Florida in less than two weeks for my mom's 49th birthday...we 're so excited! I'll take lots of pictures and post them when we get back!

No comments: